Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My New BFF PGII

Pussy Galore II has been living in my house for four whole weeks now and we really get along well, and we like to chase each other up and down the stairs during the daytime, and at night I sleep on the bed with Daddy while PG II sleeps in my kitty tree, until we switch places in the early morning. And around midday we like to lounge in the sunshine, or peek out the window together. Daddy says that PG II has only a few more days before her daddy Brian comes back to Melbourne, but I like PG II a lot, and here are some pictures of the time we spend together:

It's been eight months since my brother Gerald died, and that's a long time to be without a cat friend, and PG II says she's never had a cat friend, but only a puppy friend, so I don't want her to leave!

No comments: