Sunday, May 24, 2009

Uncle Kevin is Building a Greenhouse

I'm very excited because Uncle Kevin is building a greenhouse in our backyard so he can grow his orchids out there and all the parts for the greenhouse are in the dining room and they all smell interesting, and as you can see I've been investigating them thoroughly:



Uncle Kevin starts by assembling a frame made out of PVC pipe:


and he'll put the green shadecloth on next, and then put shelves on the inside for all his orchids. And I was such a good boy and didn't bother Uncle Kevin while he was working, and so whenever he takes a break, HE OWES ME, so I climb into his lap and purr and purr and purr, like this:



And then Daddy gives me an ice-cream treat:


and then a little drink of water:

And then I lay down for my afternoon nap in my basket, which Daddy very kindly put next to the heater in the living room, and I dream about that mouse that we haven't seen for a whole week now:


1 comment:

Teddy Westlife said...

You're going to need more than one nap to recover from all that hard work Oscar!

Huffle Mawson