Friday, May 1, 2009

The Mousey-Mouse has gone to his new home

This morning when Uncle Kevin got up, he went into the second bedroom to say hello to the Mousey-Mouse, and Uncle Kevin was so quiet because he didn't want me to know what was going on, but I could tell, and Uncle Kevin told Daddy that the Mousey-Mouse was much more calm this morning, so Uncle Kevin took lots of pictures, like this one:


And Uncle Kevin said the Mousey-Mouse had such "perfect little ears," and Daddy went "ewww, yucch," and I thought, "hey, I have perfect little ears myself!." Uncle Kevin thinks the mouse is cute, which is why he didn't kill it; so he took the box that contained the Mousey-Mouse's cage and carried it to the park, and set it on the ground like this:


and then he opened the cage, and the Mousey-Mouse looked around like this:

and then the Mousey-Mouse scampered off into his new home, which looks like this:

And that's the last we'll see of that Mousey-Mouse in my house, unless he has homing instincts. But Daddy and Uncle Kevin don't know what I know. I know a kitty secret! And when Uncle Kevin came back home, I tried to get him and Daddy to notice me by pacing back and forth all around the house, and meowing and meowing. But they just decided I was ready to be worshipped again, like this when Uncle Kevin offered me some of his morning coffee:


But I don't do caffeine.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

I tired drinking my servant, Pauls coffee one morning and I have to agree with you - I don't do caffeine