Monday, March 8, 2010

Another visit from Indiana

Indy came to visit me again yesterday and this time she came to the front door!

And when I walked up to say hello, she growled and hissed at me for some reason, even though all I was doing was saying hello. And she reminded me so much of Pussy Galore who always hissed at me whenever I walked into the room. Maybe it's a girl thing. I got bored with her hissing, though, so I just walked back into the comfort of my living room:

And I had a nice stretch in the sun...

And Indy busied herself with exploring the jungle that is our front lawn:

And then I got curious and started looking for her again...

But she had disappeared, so I took a nap on my Kevin pillow:

And that was my day yesterday. So much work!

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oscar, you made me tired so now I have to go and take a nap.

Everycat said...

Looks like Indy would like to move in with you Oscar!

Whicky