Friday, March 5, 2010

Oscar needs to learn how to type

My Daddy is so mean! He's been so busy ever since he went back to work in January that he says he hasn't had any time to update my blog and when I told him I have all these friends who wonder what I'm doing, he said I need to learn how to type. Well, gee, Daddy, talk to the Apple Company about making a computer keyboard that works with paws (they can call it iPaws or iKitty). So I kept giving Daddy a hard stare until he finally gave in and agreed to take my dictation and post this blog. But I've promised to keep it brief, so here goes:

Here's a picture that Daddy took when I was shaking my head. It makes me look like a cartoon!


I've had such an amazing past couple months. My neighbor Indiana comes by almost every day, and whenever I hear the bell she wears, I wait by the back door and poof up my tail:

And sometimes she sits in the garden and growls at me:


And one time she gave me a real mouthful!



And one time Daddy tried to tease me and let Indy walk into the room...

But I was not impressed, so I went to my food dish and guarded it from Indiana:

And when she left, I took my morning nap:

at least, until Daddy woke me up...

because he wanted me to see that Indiana was climbing a tree...


but I wasn't interested, so I just went back to sleep...

And that's been my life for the last couple months! Now if only Daddy would take my dictation more often...


3 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

These are all Very Important Activities and we need to hear about them on a more regular basis!

Otto and Henry said...

I agree with You, Huffle. My Daddy needs to take my notes more often!

Everycat said...

Crikey! Ms Indiana is a right little lavender mouth! I hope you covered your ears Oscar!

Whicky