Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello all, this is how I spent my Christmas holiday:




Doesn't that look fun? Good, 'cause it was! I have so many fond memories of Christmases in America at Popo and Gung-Gung's house, because there was always a Christmas tree and lots of present to roll around in, and lots of ribbon to play with, so here's a picture of how I liked to peek up under the tree when Popo lived in Toledo, Ohio:

And here's Gerald playing with Popo and some ribbon when she lived in Harbor Springs, Michigan:
I find myself missing my brother Gerald an awful lot at holiday times like these, because he and I would have special romps around the tree, and we'd bat at the ornaments together, and we always got presents like new toys. But holidays are times to be happy, not sad, so I'm going to enjoy remembering Gerald when he was at his happiest, and for me that will be the best Christmas present ever.


OSCAR

1 comment:

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy New Year, Oscar, Mate,

Looks like you haven't blogged in a while.

Thewes a place you can now advertise your blog and find some kitty fwiends:
www.catswithblogs.com.au

xxx Asta (your neighbor)